Monday, August 24, 2026

first entry / no presentation / a whole bunch of nothing


 

>>my website


HEY . I always wanted a blog, so; this page will essentially be used to share my thoughts and literally everything and anything, from existential questionnings to random storytimes. I hesitated a lot about doing this because I know some people I know IRL are gonna see this but I came to the conclusion that ridicule never killed anyone, plus , I don't think anyone cares enough to actually go check my site that often, so 🤷 


Also idk how often I'm gonna talk here so don't come after me

I mean if anyone is actually reading this 

ALSO if anyone is wondering why I'm writing in english and not french which is my original language, it's because english feels way less embarassing/serious , idk. I honestly don't even know I just always do that whenever I'm on internet so. 🤷   It also feels like a way to connect with more people since english is more spoken than french. 

ALSOOO I don't particulary feel the need to be identified because the purpose of this blog is not really to have lots of  followers or anything , it's just to express myself and the only reason I do this publically and online instead of in a journal is because someone somewhere around the world might need this, idk maybe someone feels like me and need to hear smth so idk

we never know

thx for reading if u're still with me, I hope ur okay, have a good day/night/life


No comments:

Post a Comment

the worst days make the best lessons/ PMS is not for the weak

 I think today was something you could call a "bad day". Too much things felt out of place and for some reason, everything made me...